Internet Only Packages
R 350 Business PRO WEBSITE SPECIAL
20 page, custom designed, editable, WEB 2.0, brochure website at only R 350.00 (Excl VAT) per month.
This price includes monthly hosting, monthly database rental and the design.
Once installed, the site will allow the nominated person within your organization to quickly and easily effect changes, add pages, pictures, music, YouTube videos, tables or text without the need to retain a professional web developer.
This offer includes:
- No Deposit or up-front payments
- 1st payment only due 14 days after the 1st draft of your site is live and monthly thereafter
- 20 page custom designed, latest technology Web 2.0 brochure website which Malachite Digital Productions can then expand beyond 200 pages itself or leave as it is
- Annual .co.za domain name registration
- Monthly website & database hosting
- 5 X pop email addresses eg: email@example.com additional e-mails @ R 35/address/month.co.za
- Linux account with 1 database
- 100 Meg disk space – enough for over 500 pictures & 300 -400 pages (rate of 79c / Mb / month applies if this is exceeded)
- 500 meg monthly traffic (enough for approx 2000 – 3000 visitors per month depending on the size of your pages. A rate of 7c / Mb / month applies if and when this is exceeded during a particular month)
- Installation of a site search function
- Installation of a Blogging engine, enabling you to blog about your business, new products, services or industry events.
- 5 X graphical advertisements can be placed on one or more pages.
- Contact form for capturing enquiries.
- Interactive Google Map integration on your contact us page including multiple maps for more than one location
- Facebook group & Linked In set up & graphical links to your website
- Facebook “Like” and “Share” integration on each page or post of your site enabling your visitors to share your pages thus increasing your exposure.
- Development & implementation of a contact database acquisition strategy including automated sign up forms and links to competition & survey
- We start your events blog with the fist 5 pictures (client to supply)and a paragraph
- Search engine submission informs the main search engines to index your website
- Installation of a gallery for your extensive collection of pictures
- Free business registration on Google Maps doubling your chances of being found on the web
- Free activation of Web Analytics for your website enabling you to learn about your visitors
- Free eMarketing PDF e-book will teach you all you need to know about promoting your business online.
A choice of the following extras will be included at no additional charge with this package:
- Where applicable a local weather module indicating comprehensive 2 day forecast automatically taps into your local weather office’s data feed. The weather forecast is automatically updated 2 times per day on your website. This service may not be available in smaller towns or country areas. The daily subscription feed is free.
- Translation option affording your web visitors to automatically tyranslate any page on your site into any one or over 35 languages.
- Local “Attractions” page with summary & hyperlinks to local attractions in your area.
- Competition/questionnaire/survey campaigh integrated into a dedicated page on your site, limited to a maximum of 10 questions and 100 responses.
What it will cost:
- R 350 / month covers: The design; Monthly database rental & monthly website & e-mail hosting.
- R 0.00*/ year if you use your existing or a parked domain or R 150 / year for a new .co.za address or R 185 / year for an international .com/.net/.org address.
Variable costs: (Applies in less than 3% of cases)
- Only if your website receives more that 2000 – 3000 visitors / month during a given month (dependant on the average page size & Nr of pages each visitor browsers to), a rate of R 0.07 / Mb / month over the 500mb traffic allowance for that particular month will be charged. This is a nice problem to have as the more visitors your site attracts the more your till rings.
- Only if your site’s size exceeds 100 Meg disk server space (enough for approx 200 -300 pictures & 150 -200 or more pages (rate of 79c / Mb / month applies if this is exceeded) This variable cost can be avoided altogether by simply optimizing all photographs uploaded and deleting old or redundant content from the website and your e-mail inbox & sent folders.
NO additional set up charges apply! NO hidden costs, No catches. Due to the relatively small invoice values, a debit order agreement will be entered into. See what our clients say about our service.
* Note that your site will require an active domain (web address). You could use an existing domain, a parked domain if you have one, or register a new .co.za address for only R 150.00 / year or R 185 / year for an international .com/.net/.org address. Domain transfers are required for existing and parked sites in order to qualify for the free email address above. Additional emails available at R 35 / address / month.
This offer includes the first 20 pages limited to 1 000 words and 5 pictures per page OR the upload of the first 60 products. Additional products and pages will be quoted and charged extra or you can upload them yourself for free after the training session. Client to supply text (copy) and photos.
OPTIONAL EXTRAS available on this package:
- Additional pages priced at R 250 / page – Once off.
- Additional e-mail addresses available at only R 35.00 / address per month.
- 1 X animated Flash banner which can be placed on all or only some pages promoting a special offer, product launch or highlighting a product or service. R 550.00
- Should you require us to create additional pages, these will be quoted and charged at R 250.00 / page or you can create these yourself for free.
- Web development and work falling outside of this offer will be quoted and charged at a rate of R 220 / hour, unless agreed to otherwise.
- Mass e-mail design and database implementation R 220 / hour.
- Professional 240 second High Definition 1800 X 720 YouTube video @ R 6 500, excluding travel, accommodation, helicopter/plane/ boat hire or special equipment. Broadcast TV packages and exposure may be negotiated for certain industries subject to confirmation.
- Monthly retainer up to 5 hours work / month – R 1 000 / month.
- E-commerce sites available from R 7 500 + monthly database rental & monthly hosting.
- Wiki page for your business – R 750.00
- Logo development & corporate branding R 1 350
- Database marketing – please enquire
- Additional graphics & graphical design R 350 / hour
Please note that in spite of the competitive price above, these ARE NOT entry level websites. These powerful web 2.0 systems are currently used by: Wall Street Journal, Sony, Ford, Samsung, CNN, General Electronic, (GE) and Nasa amongst others so you will be in good company.
This offer carries a 100% satisfaction guarantee and is totally risk free as no payment is due until you are able to browse to your website. Twelve month contract, renewable quarterly thereafter with a 60 day notification of cancelation. If you stay with us for 36 months, we will reward your loyalty by giving you a complete site refresh subject to re-signing at the same rate.
Due to the relatively small invoice values, a debit order agreement will be entered into.
NOTE: Client to supply material digitally i.e.: text(copy), logos, photographs, and where available, flash graphics / animations or video. This offer DOES NOT include generating content which should be supplied typed out in electronic format i.e. in a plain MS word document or typed e-mail. While we will assist clients with minor re-writes or minor typing at no charge, please be aware that extensive Data capture, typing out material, generating extra graphics etc will be charged at our standard rate of R 270 per hour, however we endeavour to assist clients where we can.
Malachite Digital, a 1-stop web design service provider, prides itself in creating slick, scalable websites tailored to every budget and in order to help South African businesses establish their first web presence, we have come up with a unique way to spread the payment for the most expensive element of any website i.e.: The design.